Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Color and Season


For my Season I chose Fall or Autumn. Triadic color schemes usually include two similar colors, which in my case are red and orange, fall colors especially if you live in New England. The third color of the triadic scheme is usually a contrasting color, which for red and orange is in the blue to green area of the color wheel.
For this assignment I used my miniature billiard balls, colored paper, and crayons. I processed the photos in Adobe Photoshop. with a bit of selecting and paint bucket I enriched or heightened the intensity of the hues of the colored paper, since the colored paper was very pale. After fixing the colored paper, I used some filters to give the pictures a watercolor effect and then used the liquefy effect to make the colored paper look like leaves. the billiard balls and crayons added a surreal effect to the pictures, plus gave the photos some depth. However the crayons changed color when I uploaded them to the blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment